Let’s be honest. Querying is a mess of emotions. Though there are many great resources that teach the technical “how-to” of querying, they don’t always explain the “why” and they certainly don’t give you a shoulder to cry on when you feel defeated.
Our goal is to help you see the process through the lens of an agent’s eyes, as well as cheer you on when querying feels overwhelming.
What our query coaching does:
- Teaches you the key components of a query letter and synopsis
- Helps you judge the best comparative titles
- Shows you how to make your letter agent specific
- Provides editorial critique on other query materials
- Supports you as you send your letters out
What our query coaching does NOT do:
- Write the letter or other query materials for you
- Find your agents or comps
- Service if your story needs editorial help
- Query on your behalf
- 100% guarantee you’ll get an offer
$500 with synopsis help, $250 without
The beauty of querying is that it is completely free. And we firmly believe it should be. But we also recognize that many writers find it worth something to reach out to an editor for reassurance and advice.
We’d like to offer you our time and critique your query letter with the no context, snap judgement of an agent’s perspective.
$75, or free with book editing service